Wednesday, August 31, 2011

September Stamp of the Month

Hard to believe it's September 1st.  Where has the summer gone?  Was it even here?   Sure didn't seem like it;  I'm sure I missed it!

I do like the fall with all the beautiful colors.  I can even take the crisp colder days of autumn and find joy in them.  The only thing I find depressing about this season is that it leads into winter and I am not a winter person as you may have guessed from my profile.  I very much dislike the snow, sleet and ice but when you live in the upper midwest, complaining gets you no where.  What do I do to keep my spirits up?  I use this time to get caught up on my scrapping, card making and paper crafting of course. 

This months SOTM is called Limited Edition, which in a way is very fitting as it can only be purchased in the month of September, so act fast because like the summer it will be gone before you know it.


I made this card using this months SOTM and the Sonoma paper pack.  

To see all that this stamp set includes, see the column on the right and DON'T FORGET - through the end of this month, spend $75.00 and you will receive the double stamp set PAIR A PHRASE ABSOLUTELY FREE.

Thanks for looking.  .

Chris


No comments: